I’m so excited to be sharing in Altenew’s 8th Anniversary celebration and to be part of this amazing blog hop!
This is Day 3 of a 4-day hop packed with some amazingly talented designers and loaded with some awesome prizes!! If you’re following along on the hop, you should be arriving from Ishani’s blog but if not, you can start at the beginning of the hop at the Altenew Blog.
I was introduced to Altenew shortly after they started 8 years ago! Like many others, I fell in love with their gorgeous floral designs, and I’ve been hooked ever since! Over the course of the past 8 years, I’ve continued to be in awe of the wonderful designs Altenew continues to release (and not just the florals)!
To celebrate Altenew’s 8th anniversary, I made my card today using the Altenew Garden Delights stamp and die set, the Fancy Yay die, and the new Hawaiian Shores Brush Markers. These are some of my (current) favorite products and I think they perfectly exemplify Altenew!
To make this card, I heat embossed the flowers and sentiment strip in gold embossing powder on watercolor cardstock. I then used the Hawaiian Shores Brush Markers and a bit of water to paint the flowers before die cutting them.
I splattered some gold watercolor paint on a card front, die cut the Fancy Yay die from Gold Foil Card Stock, and then arranged my flowers. To complete the card, I popped up the Fancy Yay die and the sentiment strip using foam tape and added a few antique gold sequins.
I hope you found some inspiration in this project and that you’ll follow along on the hop to see what other designers have made! Your next stop on the hop is Joy Baldwin’s blog, but before you head there, make sure to leave a comment on my blog and the others as you hop along because you’ll have a chance to win more than $2,000 in total prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with “Hi from (city or country where you’re from)!” There will be 50 winners chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/21/2022.
Over $2,000 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $80 Gift Certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy Online Class($8.95 value) to 15 lucky winners.
There are also 26 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 x $80 Altenew Gift Certificate
- Altenew Academy: 15 x Online Monthly Class Spot
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: Share Handmade Kindness Goodie Bag
- A Cherry on Top: $50 Gift Certificate
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Avery Elle: $50 Gift Certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 Gift Certificate
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- CiLi in Papers: €75 Gift Certificate
- Concord & 9th: 1 $50 Gift Certificate & 1 Eclectic Garden Bundle ($38 Value)
- Craft Stash: $100 Gift Certificate
- Dare 2B Artzy: $30 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 Gift Certificate
- Gina K. Designs: $50 Gift Certificate
- Hero Arts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $25 Gift Certificate
- MarkerPop: 4 x $40 Gift Certificate
- Michelle’s Cards & Stamps: AUD$100 Gift Certificate
- My Little Attic: $50 Gift Certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 Online Class Spots to 1 Winner
- Pink and Main: $50 Gift Certificate
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate
- Studio Katia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Waffle Flower: $25 Gift Certificate
Enjoy FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY8TH or $8 OFF international shipping with code ANNIV22 at checkout. Offer valid from 04/04/2022 at 12:01 am EDT through 04/06/2022 at 11:59 pm EDT. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes.